Friday, February 8, 2008

More pain?

So I did my pt exercises last night after my x-training. My left ankle flared up a little(of course I wasn't in pain before I started). Did the roller massage & icing afterwards. Woke up this morning w/ my left ankle pissed. I'm thinking that maybe since I was doing exercises to target the area that's why I have more pain now. At least that's what I'm hoping & not that my injury is getting worse. But I will confirm w/ the pt to be sure.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. You guys rock! This birthday was very low key. Got a card,taken out for some b-day meals(w/ one coming up next Saturday w/ my mom at California Pizza Kitchen-I heart that place).

Well I've got my 5mile tempo run after work & it looks like I am going to have to be careful when I do it. If I'm still in pain this afternoon,I'll stretch & ice it before I go. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you are pain free soon.

Gotta Run..... said...

I hate it when a body part is PISSED. It can get your attention.

Donald said...

Hi - Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. There's nothing wrong with staying old-school when it comes to technology. Plenty of us have come a long way in that manner.

Good luck with the PT and injury rehab.