Monday, February 4, 2008

Acting mature

My R.B. accepted my apology for Friday's outburst. Nice to know that I can lash out like that & she still loves me. Robin,I can laugh about it now. Did nothing except get my hair done & chilled all weekend. Should have been doing my taxes..ughh But didn't. Maybe this weekend.

In other news,on Wed. I will be in the next age bracket for racing. That's right,it's my birthday & I'll be 35. Does this mean that I should officially act mature? I should hope not,given my rant on Friday..lol.. Anyway I had to for the first time get an eye test w/ renewing my license today. NOW I feel old! I have taken off work & have a 2 miler scheduled for that day. I'm thinking of indulging myself a little & get a pedicure. Never had one before,so I am welcomed to suggestions/tips.

I've got a 6miler today all by my lonesome. R.B. is in the process of selling her house & moving(closer in town..yea!) so she won't be able to run w/ me. Have a good(if possible) Monday everyone!

1 comment:

m said...

35 eh. It's going to get harder to place in a race if you ask me. I think that's one of the hardest age groups.

You have never had a pedicure!!! They are the best. I get them at least once a month. I consider it part of my running program. Seriously.

I hate word verification