Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bloated elliptical

I know strange title,but a little back story. Monday night I experienced some shall we say stomach issues that had me running to bathroom right after eating. I was thinking maybe it was my dinner. But I didn't have anything out of the ordinary for me. Just whole wheat penne w/ meat sauce & some extra broccoli thrown in. But it didn't hang out in my in body long before making an appearance on the other end. Sorry for the graphic but I figure we're friends here.

So I thought maybe that was the end of it but my tummy felt off a day yesterday. Everything that I ate stayed in but something wasn't right. Talked to my R.B. & she said that she had to take her Mom to the doc because she was having flu-like symptoms. But her food was coming up. Of course when finished our run yesterday I remember giving her a high-5. Of course I came home & showered but it was after I did my pt exercises.

That leads us to x-training at the gym. 31 mins of bloated fun on the elliptical. I was praying that I wouldn't have to jump off in the middle cause ya know it's hard sometimes to get started again after that. Good times,people.

Feel better today & I've got a 2mile quickie. But if something happens it may be real quick. *Kisses from afar*

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you're feeling better! I am totally germ-a-phobic. As soon as I shake anyone's hand or come in contact with anyone who coughs near me, etc... I make a dash to the bathroom to wash my hands. Everyone in my office has been sick at least once this year, and so far, I've held off. Nothing wrong with washing my hands 37 times a day if it keeps me healthy, right?

m said...

There is something going around. I went running yesterday (cement leg run btw) and my running partner almost puked on the path. Thankfully she didn't b/c I'm one of those who pukes when she sees someone puking.