Friday, February 22, 2008

Weathering the storm

Yesterday's workout went off as planned. Sweat,rinse, repeat(on Tues.) Looks like it's going to be a cold & rainy 5miler today. Fun!

Oh & Steve you didn't hear any complaints from me on my Wed. run. I've run in worse(or at least worse for VA) conditions & I know that you do on a regular basis. I just know now not to put too much stock in what weather.com says the temps are before I leave work for my run. Just need to wait until I get outside to see what the temps really are. Hope you're enjoying that burrito!

Robin commented how she couldn't wait for summer to get here. Well I personally can! So not a warm weather girl. I'll take cold,wind,ice,sleet,snow over blazing temps any day! Happy T.G.I.F. everybody.

2 comments:

Gotta Run..... said...

Now wait a minute... I said that summer would be here soon... not ready to roast in the heat just yet :)

Soapin' Cindy said...

You really need to move up here if you want some cold stuff. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of wearing big ass wool mittens all the time. I want to wear skimpy shorts. ;-)