Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sick

Yup.. I.is.sick. What started as a scratchy throat & a little sniffling has turned into a full-fledged head cold. Plus(guys who may be reading you might want to skip this part) it's that time of the month. So add cramping,bloating & a migraine. Fun times people.

Of course I've got 3 miles today. Debating whether to run it on the road or the tread. Weatherman calling for snow showers today & as much as I would heart running in the snow don't think it would be smart to run in it w/ a head cold. So we'll see.

In other news,hung out w/ my running bud for New Year's Eve. We started at Friday's(in retrospect it probably wasn't a good idea to be in a bar w/ a cold-but hey I'm crazy like that) & was going to head to Bar Louie's but found out they were charging a 15 cover charge(they normally do not have one) for the New Year's festivities. My friend was shocked. We just wanted a couple of drinks at the bar but didn't want to pay the cover charge. She admitted that it's been awhile since she's been out for New Year's. So we kicked it at my place w/ a dvd(The Nanny Diaries-cute movie) & pizza. I was in bed by midnight. Didn't even watch the ball drop.

I hope everyone has easy 1st day back at work & I'll catch ya later.

No comments: