Saturday, January 19, 2008

Angry errand running-Part 1

Boy..I wish I could have ran today! Let's see how many ways that people can piss Dana off today,shall we?


So the sports doc gave me a prescription for a topical cream to help calm down the inflammation. But it can only be filled at a compound pharmacy(they actual make it from "scratch"-talk about your home grown drugs). Anyhoo,I happen to find one literally 5mins from my home. I walk in to get it try to get it filled. The clerk tells me that they will give me a call on Monday at 9am to pick it up. I think,"Monday,that's no good. I need it before then so I can use it before my 7miler at 8am". I ask her why can't it be filled today? She then tells me that the "lab" isn't open on Saturdays. Great! Just wonderful. She then asks what's wrong & I tell her that I've got an early run on Monday & need the stuff before then. She gives me a look.."like it's sucks to be you". She then tries to show me some alternatives to use until then but I refuse. Now I know that I could just postpone my run until I pick up the cream but I want to get the run in early & out of the way. A little irritated but I leave thinking that I could at least pick up my corrective wedges to use for my run..to be continued....

No comments: