Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Physical Therapy

Did 4 miles yesterday w/ the R.B. in 35:17 w/ a 8:43pace. Was supposed to be an easy run(according to my schedule & my R.B.) but for me an 8:43 pace is easy. Oh well. Finished up w/ some core work w/ the ball. Love that thing!

Thanks for stopping by Amy. Her site cracks me up!

I have my 1st consultation w/ the physical therapist next Thursday. He has experience w/ running injuries & also he's married(darn!) to another PT who is also a runner(lucky woman). Hey Red mentioned that I should just get a runner lover. I'm thinking about a lover who is a runner and a PT! My PT works out of the gym that go to for x-training on Tues. & Thurs. so it's very convenient. My R.B. thinks I should do my usual x-training(I do the ellip for 30min followed by upper body weight training) 1st then go to pt afterwards since I'm probably not going to feel like working out after doing the therapy.

Speaking of I've got x-training I've got that for today. Later.

No comments: