Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back at work

Back at work after a 4-day weekend. Ugggh.. I was ready to go home when I got here at 7am.

Today is the 1st day of cardio w/o using the mill for part of my x-training. I'll be on the elliptical for 31mins rather than my usual 16 w/ the rest on the mill(I like breaking my cardio up w/ multiple machines so it breaks the monotony). My doc recommended that I not do any running when I'm x-training in order for my ankle to heal. She did suggest doing the bike but that kills my knees afterwards. So it's all elliptical baby..Say a prayer for me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the monotony of cardio machines! I hear you! Maybe you could switch to a different elliptical part way through and fool yourself into thinking you're doing something new. :)

Good luck and heal quickly!

Kim said...

I love the elliptical. Unlike the treadmill, where you could possibly fall off, I just hop on the elliptical and go. Of course, I have music, and now, with a new Zune, video podcasts. I may never get off the elliptical.