Monday, January 28, 2008

Recap

I had my 5 mile tempo run on Friday. Finished in 40:40 w/ a 8:07 pace. Thought my left ankle was going to give me trouble in the beginning but I guess I ran it into submission. I'm waiting on the doc's office to let me know that my insurance covers physical therapy & then I'll be doing that 2x/week for 6 visits.

Ran some errands on Sat. & Sun. Picked up a new set of these at Linens 'n' Things..




My first real set of flatware! Since they are no marriage prospects on the horizon I thought that I would buy my own set. My former set I've had for about 10 years(since I moved out on my own) & they were the WalMart box of 20 for $10. The set above is really heavy & has a matte finish(which unfortunately you can't tell from the pic). Plus the spoons don't bend when I eat ice cream w/ them! They were on sale for $74.99(reg. $99) plus I had a 20% off single item coupon. Sweet!

I've got an easy 4miler today followed by some core work w/ my stability ball. I did manage to say on it Friday during my lower body workout. I may be getting better at it!

3 comments:

m said...

You sure are speedy. Enjoy the new flatware. I still have part of my parents original set.

Amy said...

Awesome blog! Thanks for checking out our blog, too! I'm always looking for other runner blogs to read.

That's some nice flatware, too. And a bargain, too!

Soapin' Cindy said...

No marriage prospects? Surely there will be soon. Hopefully, a runner. Or forget marriage! It's a pain in the butt, truth be told...have lot's of lovers instead...runner lovers!
Nice flat wear.