Monday, January 14, 2008

Easy weekend

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I just took it easy all weekend. Picked up this book at Borders. Tried their Chai tea latte w/ a carmel shot. My goodness was it good! Went to the Body Shop to load up on the Vanilla Spice body wash & lotion. They were having their semi-annual sale & I got the stuff for like 50% off(reg. price $16). Score! I also picked up some new sheets & quilt at Linen's 'n' Things. I am soo addicted to bed linens. I have about 7 comforters/quilts & sheet sets to match. Did I mention that I only have 1 bedroom? Yeah, I know I have a problem. I get it from my mom. I can't stand to see/sleep on the same set of linens year in & year out. I change my bed at least a few times a year. I wonder is there help group for those addicted to linens? "Hi, my name is Dana & I am addicted to linens.."


Anyway I hung out w/ R.B. yesterday. She is in the process of moving & I helped her get some stuff at Walmart. I've got 6miles to run today & this will be the longest run(previously it had been 5) I have done by myself(normally I'm doing the Mon. runs w/ R.B.). Is it Friday yet?

2 comments:

Soapin' Cindy said...

I think it's cool that you're addicted to linens. Very sensual. That must drive the guys nuts...tell them that on the first date! I think if I ever write a book...I'm going to have a woman addicted to linens. What is your favorite kind of linen? Do you like that flannel stuff? I'm boring in that I tend to hold on to stuff forever if I like it.

Rae said...

I loooove linens too! When we redid our bedroom we went all out and got super nice down everything! It was so worth it to treat ourselves!!

Have a great day!