Thursday, March 20, 2008

Totally spaced on a title

We actually didn't have the gale force winds that the weather man predicted yesterday for my 3miler. Honestly,I wish it was windier. It was in the mid-70's so I had on shorts,singlet & a jacket. Yes, I said a jacket. It's a wind-breaker & I know you think I'm crazy for wearing it w/ those temps but I needed to protect my mp3 from the rain..that never happened. So when the wind blew it felt great but when it didn't I roasted a bit. Total time 31:56/avg pace 10:20.

I have tried looking for a water-proof pouch for my player but the only thing out there are for iPods. So if anyone knows of something I can use,let me know cause when I have to wear a jacket in the summer during a possible rainstorm I'm going to be hotter than I was yesterday!

And just to let you know(cause I know it would TOTALLY make your day) I did not forget to pack my workout clothes for the gym today. See,the world will now be safe from my flying "appendages". *Smooches*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wear my workout clothes to the gym and pack a change of clothes for the office (b/c i go in the early am), so i never forget my workout clothes, but i once forgot to pack underwear. had to make a trip home to recover from that...

Anonymous said...

Wow - mid-70's?? I'm jealous! As for waterproofing your mp3. . . I have one and wear it in the rain all the time. It's usually covered by my shirt, as I clip it on to my pants/shorts and it's been fine so far. I never thought about needing to protect it. Hmmmmm. . . .

I got a kick out of your previous post. I've done similar things. :)

Soapin' Cindy said...

One of my running partners uses a condom for his MP3 player..just be sure to not use the lubricated kind. ;-)