Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Failing or finisher?

Got an email yesterday letting me know what wave I'm going to be in at the 10k. It's going to be wave "F". At first I thought why couldn't I have "A" or "B"? Ya know "F" standing for failing. But then I thought I could turn this into a positive & w/ all the injuries I'm dealing w/ I will look at the letter "F" as a finisher because I will be blessed to be able to do that after this. So no predicted paces or end time. My goal is to complete it.

W/ that said I've a 2mile shortie today. *Hugs*

2 comments:

m said...

I've never been in a race with a wave. You'll do fine. Those a and b waves are for the super fast people. You know them. They wear shorts and tank tops when it's 0 degrees outside. I could go on and on, but it would be mean.

Unknown said...

F is also for fun. Try to have Fun being a Finisher... :)