Sunday, December 23, 2007

I give up-Part 1

I would like to tell ya that I listened to everyone's advise took things easier on my Friday tempo run. That I was able to stay between a 8:30-35 pace & it was all good. But then I would be lyin' & I don't know ya well enough yet..;-) So my warm-up mile I clocked in at 8:39-40(several seconds slower than last week). I figured I was doing better so I sped it up a little to start my tempo pace. Well obviously I sped it up a lot cause I came in w/a total time of 41:22(avg. pace of 8:17-same as last week). What can I say? This pace feel good but challenging. So what I have decided to do is when I do run alone I will go that pace but listen to my body if I feel any pain but w/ my partner I will run a slower pace. Because honestly w/o a Garmin or someone telling me while I am running that I am going faster than my program pace then I am not going to know til I'm done. But I promise to be careful.

No comments: