Tuesday, December 11, 2007

5 miles

So...5 miles yesterday w/ the running partner,in 70 degree weather in December done in 46mins. Yeah I'm a little speedy(for me anyway). This crazy weather that we are having(70 degrees one day,a 20 degree drop the next day..fun times) makes running(not to mention dressing) a challenge. I had originally thought on Friday that I would only run about 3 miles after my 5k yesterday but legs were feeling good & I was anxious to start my 10k training. The program that I am on had me doing 6 miles yesterday but I knocked off a mile to be safe. But it will be 6 next Monday. So it will be the gym today for some elliptical & tread work followed by upper body strength training. Later.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Good work! That is pretty speedy. I hear ya on this weather making things difficult... I already put away my summer clothes and it is in the 70s here in Nashville, too. Thanks, Mother Nature.

Kim said...

5 miles in 46 minutes..nice workout!