Friday, December 28, 2007

Guess what I did?

Besides working & x-training this is what I did...

Dear Dana,

Thanks for signing up for the April 5, 2008 Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10k presented by POWERade.

T-shirt and packet pick up will be available at the Anthem Health & Fitness Expo on Thursday, April 3 from 3 to 9 p.m. and on Friday, April 4 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the U-TURN Sports Performance Academy, 2101 Maywill Street (directions are available on our website).

Remember, there is no packet pick up available on Race Day!

A photo ID is required to pick up your race packet. You may pick up a race packet for another pre-registered runner, provided you have a copy of their photo ID.

For any race-related information, please visit www.sportsbackers.org. Join the Anthem Massey Fundraising Challenge: Put Cancer on the Run!

It's now official. There's no turning back now. Somehow it seems more real to me now that I have plunk down $$. Now it's just focusing on the training until the big day!

In other news I've got my usual Fri. 5 mile tempo run today. Supposed to be in the 50's,cloudy & a little breezy. Not too bad for a run.

I hope everyone has a great weekend & see ya on the flip side!

No comments: