Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Graduated!!

Yup,I don't hav ta go ta pt no mo'. I still will do some of the exercises that challenge my balance & coordination,but I is freeee!! Can you tell I'm really happy about this? Anyway if I have any probs or questions I can pop my head in from time to time but that's it.

Did my usual 2 mile pool jog today & I swear I saw the hairiest man in existence! I kept looking to see if it was a sweater he was wearing. Ok,can we say manscape,please. Steve has nothing on this guy.

Gina that perfect runner's place also needs volunteers w/ water,Gatorade,whatever fuel we need & a guy named Sven to massage our sore muscles after we're done!

1 comment:

Gotta Run..... said...

Not into the hairy man stuff..... yuck!!!!

Super exciting news... you have Graduated!! Way to GO!!!