Thursday, May 15, 2008

Business as usual

Things have been going along good here. Been doing the x-training thang for the past few days. But I do have a question to ask. I normally use swim fins that my club provides but I'm looking into getting my own. Here's a couple that I'm looking at...




The red ones on top are by Zoomers. They say the way how their designed is supposed to reduce ankle strain(the short length). The multiple pic on the bottom are by Tritan. Both are roughly the same price(around $20). Don't want to spend too much but I do want something that will last thru at least one season. I have a decent kick & good running muscles but I don't how this equates in the water. Any suggestions,advice,info would be mucho appreciated!

Got my short run(2miler) tomorrow(t.g.i.f.). Good luck to all those who may be racing/running this weekend. Manana

2 comments:

Gotta Run..... said...

Just found out that our Sports Club has a Finn Class. I am told it is an awesome endurance workout.

No advice to give but I like the red ones :)

Unknown said...

I have blue zoomers as recommended when I was learning to swim to straighten out my kick. Not sure how the red and blue are different or how they differ from other brands. But the Zoomers are holding up very well.