Monday, April 28, 2008

Wet run

Gotta love it when you have rain on a run. Actually it was heavier in the beginning then gradually got lighter until it stopped when my run ended. Was able to do 2 1/2 miles in 24:46. Here are the splits:

Mile 1: 10:32
Mile 2: 9:47
1/2 mile: 4:27(wouldn't that be something if I could do that pace for the ENTIRE run?!)


I'll be taking a half a day off tomorrow to deal w/ my broken tooth again. I got a fill-in almost 2 weeks ago but unfortunately I'm still having pain when I eat something crunch and/or chewy. Talked w/ my dentist's office they suspect it might be a bad alignment. So hopefully all I will need is a re-adjustment. I want to be to eat cereal on BOTH sides of my mouth w/o wincing in pain!

M,I hear ya on getting older & taking longer to recover after night of imbibing. Used to be I could drink all night & be up w/ the sunrise the next day. But now after a couple of drinks,I'm ready for bed & don't EVEN talk to me the next day!..;-)

3 comments:

Soapin' Cindy said...

Now that I don't have to get up so darned early to run, I'm practicing my imbibing. I'm working on some red wine tonight. I better get back to running soon or I"m gonna be a red wine wino.
Too bad about going to the dentist...again!

m said...

That's why I like training for something. It's the best excuse NOT to drink, and to leave early. I get so bored with people anymore. Not my good friends mind you, just my neighbors.

Steve Stenzel said...

Dang tooth! Good luck with that!...