Friday, April 11, 2008

Race photos

Race pics from my 1st 10k are here! Ok obviously I get excited over the littlest things,I'm on a running break,sue me..So for your viewing pleasure(or pain,amusement take your pick)




This is apparently before my stress fracture reared its ugly head..Got the head up & a smile for the camera..







Alright right towards the end..giving it that final push..But man could the "girls" be any closer to my knees?..Also injured leg was pretty tight at that point..I remember at this point wanting to throw up...







At the finish line(thank GOD!)..I'm the goofball in the gray tee & dark shorts w/ the white hat in the center w/ my hands raised thinking..Hallelujah I can GET OUT OF THE RAIN..



Sorry for the broken pixels but don't have the moolah to pay for photo quality so I just copied & pasted. I realize that now everyone who sees these has a pretty good idea what I look like. I think I'll go drown my sorrows in some Ben & Jerry's..;)




5 comments:

Soapin' Cindy said...

So good to finally see a picture of you! You look fabulous out there...no, your girls are not down to your knees!

Kim said...

Hey good pics!!! I really like the first one! No, the girls just look like they are on the downward swing for the second pic!
And congrats on the 10K finish!!!

Unknown said...

The first photo is awesome. Glad you put that up as your avatar.

You look good at the finish also.

Great photos all around. :)

GP said...

Is there a better feeling than crossing the finish line? I'm always the big cheesehead at the finish line with a smile on my face, arms thrown in the air. Great race, great photos.

Your running form looks great (I'm jealous... mine looks like something out of Jurassic Park) and it looks like a great race. Congrats again on your first 10K. And all the best on your recovery.

I'm still in awe of how many people ran this thing. Wowzaas.

The 311 Boys Mom said...

Great job & I love the pix!!

How the Stress Fracture????

mines, 100% better about 95% of the time, the rest of the time, its a "pain"/

as for the girls, I'm IN SEARCH OF a new sports bra....mine look jsut like that. I'm gonna guess you're a C or larger & you ened the 2 cup one, not the uni-bra.

JUST LIKE ME!! :o) but $60- each