Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday x-training

I went...I sweated...I went home...I do have to say since I've been on this running break I've noticed that when I do my deep tissue massage w/ my ball roller my muscle is not cramped at all. But still do it as more of a preventative measure than anything. I know the real test is when I start running again(next week...WOOHOO!!)

Red thanks for disagreeing about the "girls" not being around the knees..;-) Funny thing is I was wearing one of my better sports bras! You know the kind where the elastic isn't shot to hell & you actually look decent.

And Kim maybe next time I get a photo w/ "them" on the upswing!

((Hugs))

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never used one of those foam rollers - do you like it?

GP said...

Ahh, sports bras. Doesn't it amaze you that we can put people on the moon, but we can't create something that keeps our boobs from whacking us in the face or knees? I'm thinking that kind of research would benefit humanity more than any moonwalking. But maybe I'm just biased.

How's the leg feeling? I hope your rest and recovery plan has given your leg the time it needs.

Just listen to your body (some people do that, I hear) and enjoy yourself.

m said...

Look how happy you look. Love the smile!

Your boobs look fine. I've seen people running where they a flapping about. That's gotta hurt. Me, I buy the most expensive sports bra's they have. Because right now my cup runneth over.

m said...

Maybe I should proof read my comments. That's the worst grammer ever.