Tuesday, April 8, 2008

X-training(day 2 but no ouchie)

That's right I did the ellip tonight at the gym. No evil bike. Also did my usual upper body strength training. Even though the privates & how shall we say..the "crook of my butt"(tailbone..yeah I know there's a visual) is still tender. A good time was had by all. Doesn't get any better than this folks...Heaven help me if I have to fill the next 2 weeks of "x-training posts". I'm going to lose the few readers I have! Anyone know where I can get a life?

2 comments:

GP said...

No ouchies: a good way to start your healing process!

I subjected fellow bloggers to cross-training and "oh, I tried to run today and it killed" posts nearly four months. Which was followed by almost two months of "I've been down for so long, I'm having trouble running again," which was followed by "I've eaten thrice my weight in cupcakes and I can't understand why I can't move the same anymore" posts.

We'll still be here. Plus, logging your recovery process will be useful to the next zealous runner who finds herself overtrained and just a little stress-fractured too!

m said...

Oh boy I hate the bike. I don't know what to tell you. Swimming is awesome cardio, but you (well me) eats like there is no tomorrow afterwards. Also I'm bored out of my mind on a swim. So bored I looked at a swim mp3 players.