Thursday, April 17, 2008

I passed!

So in addition to the usual x-training I had my pt appointment. He did series of flexibility & agility tests w/ both legs & I passed w/ flying colors! I have to say that's the first test that I have "aced" w/o "studying" for it..;-) So I'm set to run 1 1/2 to 2 miles on Monday. And providing how that goes he's ok w/ me slowly(as in 1/2 mile increments per run if I'm feeling good/per week if not) building up my distance. Since I'm going to be running about 2 to maybe 3x/week we're talking max 3miles(to have a little base for my 5k on May 10th).

Gina, 30 laps before you felt totally worked?!? Man I only did it for 2 laps. I've got some catching up to do! Trust me my coordination is not great either. I've been known to fall when standing completely still.

Jen don't let my & Gina's experience turn you off to pool running. It DEFINITELY works & it's the best alternative to running.

Annette I got the ball roller from my sports doc. But I have seen them at places like Bath & Body Works stores.

Well I've got the day off tomorrow. Gym early in the morning then a dentist appointment to get a chipped tooth fixed...ugghh..Maybe I'll get a lollipop..((Hugs))

1 comment:

soleslide said...

And to think I used to crib about my injury. Atleast I am up to 5k runs now. And reading about pools makes me sad. The one I used to go to has been closed to renovations for 5 months now. But it is scheduled to open by the end of May :) So there is hope yet.