Thursday, April 3, 2008

2 days & counting

Well we're down to 2 days until the race. I keep seeing the ads for it on tv & I'm getting excited! Had a pt appointment after my x-training tonight. He said that I could reduce some of the exercises since I have made a a lot of progress w/ them & they becoming much easier. YES!! I can't wait to get back to regular workouts.

I'm going to the race expo tomorrow to pick up my bib & packets & scope out the competition. Kidding. I believe you can follow my bib # online & I'll try to post the link(for all 4 of my readers..;-)) tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the high 60's & raining on race day. Slip & slide time. Hopefully not. ((Hugs))

4 comments:

StartingOver@28 said...

Good Luck! You will do great!

Unknown said...

60s sounds nice, but rain sounds a bit icky. hope it holds off while you are out there!

m said...

I can't wait to see how you do. I'm not a big rain runner. Especially if there are leaves on the pavement. The more rain that has happened the less oily it will be.

Best of luck!!!!

GP said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you. It sounds like you've given yourself plenty of rest and you're operating from a solid base, so have fun tomorrow! Just remember not to think and you'll totally kick butt!