Friday, April 18, 2008

No lollipop..:-(

Ok so I don't know any dentist that will give an adult patient a lollipop after a visit these days so I guess it was wishful thinking. On second that considering the fact my mouth got the lovely needle(could they make them any longer?!) full of Novocaine having anything in mouth is cause for instant drool. I'm not supposed to eat for a few hours(not that I could anyway) but I can drink water(lovely). But the tooth is fixed so that's all that matters.

I'm just glad that I scheduled the dental appointment after my workout. Cause even when I drink water I can't do it out of a regular cup(I normally drink out my water bottle anyway) & even that I have to hold my head to the side as I swallow. Which makes for a odd image right now.

I've been invited out to happy hour this evening w/ the r.b. so here's to more numbing substances! ((Smooches))..on second thought you might not like the drool..oh wth..we're all friends here...;-)

1 comment:

Soapin' Cindy said...

NO lollipop?? Not even a teensy-weensy Dum-Dum? Well...I guess a dentist shouldn't be promoting tooth decay anyway. Can't wait to hear how your run goes. I'm going to try to eke out a few miles this evening, but will probably pay for it. I don't like this being injured crap at all. I must say your attitude has been very upbeat during your stress fracture, but don't think I can keep it going..