Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pool jogging

No stiffness today. Leg feels good but still undecided what mileage I'm going to do on Friday. Managed to do 2 miles of pool jogging tonight. My pt said to roughly take the same amount of time that I would do the mileage on the road & do it in the pool. So I went conservative(20 mins). Yeah...My muscles are worked! After that I just did some regular laps. And Gina,I'm starving!

M,runnin' is the only thing I got to keep me sane!..man I need to get more batteries..;-)

W/ that said I'm off to have some dinner..((Smooches))

3 comments:

Gotta Run..... said...

My bike saved me while I was not running. the crazy thing is my running pace has improved now that i am back at it. Cross Train like crazy!!

Keep up the pool running and push on.

m said...

2 miles pool running? I'm tired thinking about it.

Unknown said...

When I can't run, I swim. I've never tried the pool jogging, but have heard of it.