Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Miss me?

I know,it's been a minute since I last posted(or commented on your blogs-my deepest apologies). Lots of things going on. Some I hinted to here. Let's just say I've started the process. Running has been going good. Did speed work on Friday & had my 4miler yesterday.

Got a chance to try out my gym in its new location. Other than the fact that they switched the cardio area to the ground floor(made sense since you tend to get more heated doing cardio & heat rises & all that) & put the weight machines on the 2nd floor,I can work wit' it. But get this,they have some weight machines out of order already! They've only been opened a few days. Doesn't look too good when they touring w/ prospective members but oh well. At least when they were in the old building,they had the excuse of we're moving to brand new place w/ all new equipment..umm yeah.

Posting might be sparse here over the next few days but know that I'm trying to get my life in order & I'm makin' moves...Later

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope the moves work out okay.

It kinda sucks when a gym starts off in a new location with broken stuff though. What's up with that?!?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the new gym location. Hopefully they get it all sorted out soon.

Good luck with your changes. Hope all goes smoothly!

The 311 Boys Mom said...

hope you found a new cheaper & nicer place.....cheaper & nicer should always go hand in hand.

I'm set to run 6 this weekend. I missed my 5miler last weekend, so I'm torn, do 5 or 6??

Maybe 5.5 & call it good???

I started a 'women on weights EXPRESS' class today & it was harder than my 4 miler 2 weeks ago.....it was a 30 MINUTE CLASS. . . I need more muscle.....

are you gonna do the 100 pushup challenge??? (see my blog, or Jess, or L*i*s*a's)