Monday, June 23, 2008

Still here...

Yeah I'm still alive. Been groovin' on the road,getting my speed up(slowly) & rockin' the x-training. Playing the waiting the game w/ my living situation. Working on getting my financial house in order so I can,Lord-willing, buy my own place. Got a little over 2 months to make this happen otherwise I'm going to be renting for a year or 2(it's way too expensive to do month-to-month). But wanted to pop in & give ya'll an update,cause I know that you're just waiting on the edge of your seat for a post from me..;-) ((Hugs))

3 comments:

The 311 Boys Mom said...

well, my hubby assures me & his BFF (whose a realtor) that the market is still gonna get worse...WHICH is GREAT news for YOU!!!! you can get a house at a steal!!!!

we got ours from a guy dying--it was an estate; worth 205,000; we paid 143,500.

its needed some work, but he main repairs we had taken of the price of the house (new furnace, electrical, & some plumbing). they wanted 150,000- with the quotes I got this was the price difference to get all fixed/new. not too bad.

anyway. . . . .

good luck on that; I know its alot!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Owning your own place is so nice! I hope it works out for you.

Soapin' Cindy said...

It's nice to know that you are still running no matter how busy you get! Hope the house buying process goes smoothly for you. Funny...but I'm thinking of looking for an apartment after being in a house forever...
Life sure can turn on a dime, but as long as we keep running, I guess that's OK.