Thursday, November 29, 2007

Run in the cold

Went for a run yesterday. Did 3.1miles in 26:06. Not too shabby. Weather was slightly chilly about 50s,sunny but very little breeze. I heart running in the cold although I don't like having to put too much effort in what to wear. In the summer it's all about sports bra,shorts,socks,shoes. Low maintance! This is my 1st time running in the cold & I never realized how much planning it takes into putting together an outfit. I know it's all about layers but by the time I put everything on,I have already had a workout!..;-) Although it seems as if I brought a little friend back w/ me from my run yesterday. Say hello to Mr. Sniffles. My nose is burning like I have to sneeze but I don't & instead I sit here at my desk w/ a Kleenex hovering around my face as if I have some contagious disease. Yesterday on my run my nose was doing as much running as the rest of my body! I wonder if you could time that? What would the splits be? I know,I know it takes little to amuse me.

Well I plan on hitting the gym today for some treadmill & elliptical time as well as some upper body strength training. Should be fun w/ a burning nose!

No comments: